If the irresistable chicken were to lay the immovable egg, and nobody was there to hear it, would it still get to the other side first?
Sometimes I scare myself Wednesday December 14, 2005, 2 comments
Jorge Thursday December 15, 2005
Captain Purple Friday December 16, 2005
Commenting has ended for this post, but I'd still love to hear from you.
The website of Adrian Lebar
A Rain of Frogs is written, designed and built by Adrian Lebar, a twenty(!) year veteran of web design and development. He is currently managing web and mobile development teams at Canada’s largest and most beloved classifieds site, Kijiji!
He is a father, sailor, snowboarder, skier, cyclist, writer, artist, graphic designer, classically trained musician and afraid of heights.
Adrian is not currently available for freelance and contract work. Learn more.
“It is better to be wrong than to be vague.”
- Freeman Dyson
- “Why you should kill your cash cow” by @AbhishekMadhavn t.co/3yIZnvPS8l Friday April 21, 2017
- “You Don’t Need to Choose a Methodology to Innovate” by @philmorle t.co/oAwaCZdO6O Friday April 21, 2017
- Gods yes, this: “How strong techies destroy startups, and how it can be avoided” by @gadievron t.co/hBkpzOd24D Friday April 21, 2017
- “You Are Not The Code You Write” by @FagnerBrack t.co/6jF1sFdtg5 Wednesday April 19, 2017
- Skills can be taught. Tools can be learned. Imagination and attitude are more important than either, so that’s what I look for when hiring. Tuesday April 11, 2017
- I just read the most ironic though of the day: “Stop thinking, start doing.” Good advice, but the presentation was a bit much. Monday April 10, 2017
- LIFT UP | 3D Animated Short Film t.co/07YYbwWd1J via @YouTube Monday April 10, 2017
- Engage bandwagon, warp factor 4. Saturday April 8, 2017