There are no role models. There are no teachers. Knowledge has become so easy to access that it has lost both context and meaning.
On spirituality Friday May 5, 2006, 4 comments
Daniel Friday May 5, 2006
Adrian Monday May 8, 2006
Daniel Tuesday May 9, 2006
Adrian Tuesday May 9, 2006
Commenting has ended for this post, but I'd still love to hear from you.
The website of Adrian Lebar
A Rain of Frogs is written, designed and built by Adrian Lebar, a twenty(!) year veteran of web design and development. He is currently managing web and mobile development teams at Canada’s largest and most beloved classifieds site, Kijiji!
He is a father, sailor, snowboarder, skier, cyclist, writer, artist, graphic designer, classically trained musician and afraid of heights.
Adrian is not currently available for freelance and contract work. Learn more.
“If A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut.”
- Albert Einstein
- “RECONSIDER” by @dhh t.co/FhxoO2QSEF Tuesday December 5, 2017
- “Pretty Birds in Pretty Cages: Could the Nuclear Family Be the Reason We’re All Miserable?” by @NSallakAnderson t.co/9dpcTlGzOP Tuesday December 5, 2017
- How the hell is the new Tesla Roadster accelerating faster than 1G? What am I not understanding? Friday November 17, 2017
- “Why software engineers don’t get jobs: Three horror stories” — Iwan t.co/Zrtpia4hgz t.co/lHuOvwndOJ Tuesday November 14, 2017
- Slaughterbots t.co/578dddG5kE via @YouTube Tuesday November 14, 2017
- Kenny Holland - Can't Help Falling Over The Rainbow ft. my sister Capri t.co/Fp1imZNgFB via @YouTube Tuesday November 14, 2017
- Happy birthday Matthew G, wherever you are. Tuesday November 14, 2017
- “‘Make relationships, not things.’” — @stevebryant t.co/deMwdrUX8x Wednesday November 8, 2017
- Today’s web is probably much more useful than the web of ten years ago. But it’s a lot less fun too. Wednesday November 8, 2017
- “...focus of Silicon Valley used to be innovation with the bonus of money but those priorities seem to have flipped” t.co/rS5k3ZASeU Wednesday November 8, 2017