There are no role models. There are no teachers. Knowledge has become so easy to access that it has lost both context and meaning.
On spirituality Friday May 5, 2006, 4 comments
Daniel Friday May 5, 2006
Adrian Monday May 8, 2006
Daniel Tuesday May 9, 2006
Adrian Tuesday May 9, 2006
Commenting has ended for this post, but I'd still love to hear from you.
The website of Adrian Lebar
A Rain of Frogs is written, designed and built by Adrian Lebar, a twenty(!) year veteran of web design and development. He is currently managing web and mobile development teams at Canada’s largest and most beloved classifieds site, Kijiji!
He is a father, sailor, snowboarder, skier, cyclist, writer, artist, graphic designer, classically trained musician and afraid of heights.
Adrian is not currently available for freelance and contract work. Learn more.
“A complex system that works is invariably found to have evolved from a simple system that worked. The inverse proposition also appears to be true: A complex system designed from scratch never works and cannot be made to work.”
- John Gall
- Will hindsight still be hindsight after 2020? Thursday October 19, 2017
- Holy hell this is a beautiful short: Watch “Fox And The Whale” on #Vimeo t.co/h7k5tHeRBR Monday October 16, 2017
- I’m not convinced that Zuck’s assertion that eliminating anonymity would improve the tone of dialog on the ‘net is bearing up IRL. #ripaim Tuesday October 10, 2017
- I may have peed my pants a tiny bit: Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer (Official) t.co/bwK8V0wlfr via @YouTube Tuesday October 10, 2017
- “When programming steps further from the writing of ones and zeros, the loudest objections come from programmers.” — t.co/qonXGMXp8Y Monday October 2, 2017
- “…addiction to cycles of outrage and counter-outrage is dividing us further, not encouraging us to work together” t.co/rBLKQ9FEnZ Friday September 29, 2017
- Web sites and mobile apps aren’t bridges. It’s amazing how often people seem to forget this. Thursday September 28, 2017
- Decades later, and I’m back into the blues. It’s like coming home after travelling abroad. Is anything more comfortable than one’s own bed? Tuesday September 26, 2017
- Shit’s broken. Yup. Monday September 25, 2017
- Hey @netflix, how come I can’t paste my password into the password field on your current iOS app? In 2017, even my bank lets me paste! Thursday September 21, 2017