If the irresistable chicken were to lay the immovable egg, and nobody was there to hear it, would it still get to the other side first?
Sometimes I scare myself Wednesday December 14, 2005, 2 comments
Jorge Thursday December 15, 2005
Captain Purple Friday December 16, 2005
Commenting has ended for this post, but I'd still love to hear from you.
The website of Adrian Lebar
Hey! I don't really post here much any more, but I have been contributing to Temna Zvezda. Why not head over there and check it out?
A Rain of Frogs was written, designed and built by Adrian Lebar, a twenty-five(!) year veteran of web design and development. He is currently managing web and mobile development teams at Canada’s largest and most beloved classifieds site, Kijiji!
He is a father, sailor, snowboarder, skier, cyclist, writer, artist, graphic designer, classically trained musician and afraid of heights.
Adrian is not currently available for freelance and contract work. Learn more.
“Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”
- Terry Pratchett
- I shovelled and shoved, till my shoveler was sore. Tuesday February 16, 2021
- GenX over here watching millennials and gen z at each other. t.co/HiUjL0CmCB Saturday February 13, 2021
- TIL that oil companies are the largest purchasers of hazelnut shells in Norway. True fact. Not sure what you’re (o… t.co/OUhysFNzHG Thursday January 21, 2021
- Though it wouldn’t really be of much use to me any more, I do on occasion regret selling my Apple Cube. t.co/4GiFYT6HAO Monday January 18, 2021
- @stephenaevans Closest I can come is the “irony” mark: ⸮ Tuesday November 24, 2020
- It says something about the world that there is no reason of substance for our wireless network technology to be ca… t.co/RZ7tjyjAWs Monday November 23, 2020
- I was just reminded that both Mr. Hooper AND Spock died in 1982. That was some heavy shit for a 9 year old to process. Monday November 23, 2020
- Remember: If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will take you there. Monday November 23, 2020
- This resonates, and I haven’t even approached all the levels of relevance contained in this simple tweet. t.co/7Ykdqw7FOe Wednesday November 4, 2020
- Really sad to see the sun setting on this great live music venue. I had a ton of fun playing here, and will always… t.co/cVA5gmYdyY Friday October 30, 2020