If the irresistable chicken were to lay the immovable egg, and nobody was there to hear it, would it still get to the other side first?
Sometimes I scare myself Wednesday December 14, 2005, 2 comments
Jorge Thursday December 15, 2005
Captain Purple Friday December 16, 2005
Commenting has ended for this post, but I'd still love to hear from you.
The website of Adrian Lebar
A Rain of Frogs is written, designed and built by Adrian Lebar, a twenty(!) year veteran of web design and development. He is currently managing web and mobile development teams at Canada’s largest and most beloved classifieds site, Kijiji!
He is a father, sailor, snowboarder, skier, cyclist, writer, artist, graphic designer, classically trained musician and afraid of heights.
Adrian is not currently available for freelance and contract work. Learn more.
“Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice.”
- Steve Jobs
- @stephenaevans Closest I can come is the “irony” mark: ⸮ Tuesday November 24, 2020
- It says something about the world that there is no reason of substance for our wireless network technology to be ca… t.co/RZ7tjyjAWs Monday November 23, 2020
- I was just reminded that both Mr. Hooper AND Spock died in 1982. That was some heavy shit for a 9 year old to process. Monday November 23, 2020
- Remember: If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will take you there. Monday November 23, 2020
- This resonates, and I haven’t even approached all the levels of relevance contained in this simple tweet. t.co/7Ykdqw7FOe Wednesday November 4, 2020
- Really sad to see the sun setting on this great live music venue. I had a ton of fun playing here, and will always… t.co/cVA5gmYdyY Friday October 30, 2020
- People gotta stop using the word ‘orthogonal’ in casual conversation. Sheesh. Thursday October 29, 2020
- I never had a BeBox, but I did run BeOS for some time as my daily driver operating system and really enjoyed it. Go… t.co/jSKDYI7Ofx Saturday October 24, 2020
- I remember designing and building the original Playdium website in 1996 (I have screen caps somewhere of the work w… t.co/N3csm6pAwe Wednesday October 14, 2020
- Enough of this, 2020, already. Eddie Van Halen, rest easy, man. t.co/bA8h4OtgsN Tuesday October 6, 2020