Lots of changes in the last seven days, which have sapped my mental energy. Good changes. Positive changes. The world, like the wheel of karma, turns. On the downside, I’ve got little energy to write here at this exact moment. I have something coming but it’ll take a bit of prepwork to finish off. In the meantime, hang in there, I’ll start broadcasting again very shortly.
Mental energy Monday April 30, 2007, 0 comments
Commenting has ended for this post, but I'd still love to hear from you.
The website of Adrian Lebar
A Rain of Frogs is written, designed and built by Adrian Lebar, a twenty(!) year veteran of web design and development. He is currently managing web and mobile development teams at Canada’s largest and most beloved classifieds site, Kijiji!
He is a father, sailor, snowboarder, skier, cyclist, writer, artist, graphic designer, classically trained musician and afraid of heights.
Adrian is not currently available for freelance and contract work. Learn more.
“Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.”
- Charles Mingus
- @heatherlebar That’s the FIRST person, not the last one. Last one was 45 years today. Thursday December 14, 2017
- It’s been 45 years to the day since a human walked on the moon. Thursday December 14, 2017
- “RECONSIDER” by @dhh t.co/FhxoO2QSEF Tuesday December 5, 2017
- “Pretty Birds in Pretty Cages: Could the Nuclear Family Be the Reason We’re All Miserable?” by @NSallakAnderson t.co/9dpcTlGzOP Tuesday December 5, 2017
- How the hell is the new Tesla Roadster accelerating faster than 1G? What am I not understanding? Friday November 17, 2017
- “Why software engineers don’t get jobs: Three horror stories” — Iwan t.co/Zrtpia4hgz t.co/lHuOvwndOJ Tuesday November 14, 2017
- Slaughterbots t.co/578dddG5kE via @YouTube Tuesday November 14, 2017
- Kenny Holland - Can't Help Falling Over The Rainbow ft. my sister Capri t.co/Fp1imZNgFB via @YouTube Tuesday November 14, 2017
- Happy birthday Matthew G, wherever you are. Tuesday November 14, 2017
- “‘Make relationships, not things.’” — @stevebryant t.co/deMwdrUX8x Wednesday November 8, 2017