Sad Rhino II Monday April 4, 2016, 0 comments
Commenting has ended for this post, but I'd still love to hear from you.
The website of Adrian Lebar
A Rain of Frogs is written, designed and built by Adrian Lebar, a twenty(!) year veteran of web design and development. He is currently managing web and mobile development teams at Canada’s largest and most beloved classifieds site, Kijiji!
He is a father, sailor, snowboarder, skier, cyclist, writer, artist, graphic designer, classically trained musician and afraid of heights.
Adrian is not currently available for freelance and contract work. Learn more.
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
- Dr. Seuss
- @dhh feeling a bit spicy today! Awesome thought provoking essay. Stay Real, and thanks for this. t.co/22iJpjdTjw Monday February 27, 2017
- Think about it: If it’s opposite day then logically it cannot be opposite day. And if it’s not opposite day, it’s not opposite day. Right? Wednesday February 22, 2017
- You can tell you kid has grown up when he gets up early to do laundry BEFORE coming home so he can have clean laundry while he's visiting. Saturday February 18, 2017
- “Creatures out of the Dark Ages have come marching into the present.” - George Orwell. Friday February 17, 2017
- “…nobody these days is content to merely put their dent in the universe.” t.co/uC4kuTedOm Friday February 17, 2017
- If you’re going to fail at something, make sure you fail spectacularly. Thursday February 16, 2017
- My shower thought for the day: Be extraordinary, not ordinary. The trivial trivializes us. Tuesday February 14, 2017
- Major power outage. Sky lit up like daylight, flashed green and purple, then lights went out. Super dark here right now! Tuesday February 7, 2017
- Watch “LOAD” on @Vimeo t.co/wbWFHSXmgB Wednesday January 4, 2017
- Welp, that's official. My daughter has just applied to her universities of choice. Sunday January 1, 2017