Plume Saturday February 26, 2011, 0 comments
Commenting has ended for this post, but I'd still love to hear from you.
The website of Adrian Lebar
A Rain of Frogs is written, designed and built by Adrian Lebar, a twenty(!) year veteran of web design and development. He is currently managing web and mobile development teams at Canada’s largest and most beloved classifieds site, Kijiji!
He is a father, sailor, snowboarder, skier, cyclist, writer, artist, graphic designer, classically trained musician and afraid of heights.
Adrian is not currently available for freelance and contract work. Learn more.
“If A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut.”
- Albert Einstein
- “This Is How Your Fear and Outrage Are Being Sold for Profit” by @TobiasRose t.co/USlBc2bup8 Tuesday July 25, 2017
- t.co/kFOlRCeusb isn't about the subject, but the photographers relationship to the subject. t.co/1ixyhdniux via @YouTube Tuesday July 25, 2017
- Thriller, Dragon's Lair, Ghostbusters, Vincent Price.Peak 80s or just a flashback to my childhood? t.co/1AgPFOb8Xc via @YouTube Monday July 24, 2017
- “…entrepreneurship seems like a sport. And the score depends on scale. How big can you get? How fast?” — @jasonfried t.co/hgcUyO87yL Monday July 24, 2017
- “…20-somethings on the Upper West Side in enormous apartments who almost never seem to actually work?” — @AmyAndSir t.co/nYjnsLvCkz Monday July 24, 2017
- I didn't know they were making a movie. Great book. Looking forward to seeing how it translates. t.co/uzysPeR1PW via @YouTube Monday July 17, 2017
- An F-18 just flew over our house. Sunday July 16, 2017
- From a wookie's perspective, Chewbacca is the handsome rogue and Han is the dumb sidekick communicating in animal noises. Friday July 14, 2017
- I'm kinda digging on this. t.co/AfDCjaEz9u via @techcrunch Wednesday July 12, 2017
- Everything is something. Except nothing — that's something else altogether. Tuesday July 11, 2017