Kuala Lumpur Petronas at Dusk Tuesday June 14, 2011, 0 comments
Commenting has ended for this post, but I'd still love to hear from you.
The website of Adrian Lebar
A Rain of Frogs is written, designed and built by Adrian Lebar, a twenty(!) year veteran of web design and development. He is currently managing web and mobile development teams at Canada’s largest and most beloved classifieds site, Kijiji!
He is a father, sailor, snowboarder, skier, cyclist, writer, artist, graphic designer, classically trained musician and afraid of heights.
Adrian is not currently available for freelance and contract work. Learn more.
“It is better to be wrong than to be vague.”
- Freeman Dyson
- t.co/yhv9nt8v69 Friday July 6, 2018
- So, on to new things! My last day at Kijiji was last Friday, but my first day at RBC Ventures is today. Starting so… t.co/zUoKjI6hVs Monday June 11, 2018
- Well, today's my last day at @Kijiji. I'm proud of everything I was able to achieve over the last three years, and… t.co/RhytXz5Vgi Friday June 1, 2018
- Hey #TTC. Good job telling us what’s going on with the streetcar problems at Queen and Broadview. The driver is lit… t.co/dU4ZVHwRbm Friday March 2, 2018
- “It’s a good thing you look young!” by @felsull t.co/BOy17rmcP5 Thursday February 1, 2018
- Half of the human population that has walked on the moon is dead. There are only 6 left. Monday January 8, 2018
- We now live in a world where human beings have to prove too machines that we are in fact human. #lifeimitatesart #irony Friday January 5, 2018
- Happy new year everyone! May the year bring you challenges, successes and joy. Monday January 1, 2018