Harebell 3 Saturday November 5, 2011, 0 comments
Commenting has ended for this post, but I'd still love to hear from you.
The website of Adrian Lebar
A Rain of Frogs is written, designed and built by Adrian Lebar, a twenty(!) year veteran of web design and development. He is currently managing web and mobile development teams at Canada’s largest and most beloved classifieds site, Kijiji!
He is a father, sailor, snowboarder, skier, cyclist, writer, artist, graphic designer, classically trained musician and afraid of heights.
Adrian is not currently available for freelance and contract work. Learn more.
“It is typical of the West to see the surface of a problem, and then rush headlong to proselytize the masses via a marketing campaign based on a poorly conceived, barely researched solution.”
- Adrian Lebar
- This is now literally my worst nightmare. t.co/Aujkr1HGZI Wednesday April 10, 2019
- @stephenaevans FB, what an amazing high tech company. 🙄 Thursday March 21, 2019
- t.co/yhv9nt8v69 Friday July 6, 2018
- So, on to new things! My last day at Kijiji was last Friday, but my first day at RBC Ventures is today. Starting so… t.co/zUoKjI6hVs Monday June 11, 2018
- Well, today's my last day at @Kijiji. I'm proud of everything I was able to achieve over the last three years, and… t.co/RhytXz5Vgi Friday June 1, 2018
- Hey #TTC. Good job telling us what’s going on with the streetcar problems at Queen and Broadview. The driver is lit… t.co/dU4ZVHwRbm Friday March 2, 2018
- “It’s a good thing you look young!” by @felsull t.co/BOy17rmcP5 Thursday February 1, 2018