Peppers Friday November 25, 2011, 0 comments
Commenting has ended for this post, but I'd still love to hear from you.
The website of Adrian Lebar
A Rain of Frogs is written, designed and built by Adrian Lebar, a twenty(!) year veteran of web design and development. He is currently managing web and mobile development teams at Canada’s largest and most beloved classifieds site, Kijiji!
He is a father, sailor, snowboarder, skier, cyclist, writer, artist, graphic designer, classically trained musician and afraid of heights.
Adrian is not currently available for freelance and contract work. Learn more.
“There is little elegance in complexity.”
- Adrian Lebar
- t.co/yhv9nt8v69 Friday July 6, 2018
- So, on to new things! My last day at Kijiji was last Friday, but my first day at RBC Ventures is today. Starting so… t.co/zUoKjI6hVs Monday June 11, 2018
- Well, today's my last day at @Kijiji. I'm proud of everything I was able to achieve over the last three years, and… t.co/RhytXz5Vgi Friday June 1, 2018
- Hey #TTC. Good job telling us what’s going on with the streetcar problems at Queen and Broadview. The driver is lit… t.co/dU4ZVHwRbm Friday March 2, 2018
- “It’s a good thing you look young!” by @felsull t.co/BOy17rmcP5 Thursday February 1, 2018
- Half of the human population that has walked on the moon is dead. There are only 6 left. Monday January 8, 2018
- We now live in a world where human beings have to prove too machines that we are in fact human. #lifeimitatesart #irony Friday January 5, 2018
- Happy new year everyone! May the year bring you challenges, successes and joy. Monday January 1, 2018